Thursday, August 23, 2007

When doors close...

I just got an email from a friend who updated me on his job search/adventure. He had been pursuing owning a Chik-fil-a franchise and had a couple of good interviews. But that's where it stopped. Makes me wonder what other's experience has been with buying into the franchise. Any way, that was in January and Chik-fil-a seems to have just dropped the ball. Went silent.

In retrospect, my friend is really content that it did. He just took a sweet job as an event planner with BCD Meetings & Incentives. It struck me again that when one door just won't open for us, it may be that there's something better down around the corner. I'm excited for my friend and really hope this turns out to be the career move he was looking for in the first place but just didn't know it.

No comments: